31 July 2007
- Name: Kristina
- Location: Corleone, Sicily, Italy
I live with my husband and son in a little apartment in Corleone, Sicily. I am from Toronto, Canada and moved back to my husband's hometown in January 2010 to start a new kind of life. I started this blog as a cooking and baking site, to record my recipes and my thoughts alongside them. I have decided to pick up this blog where I left off some time ago, to record observations about our daily life. I don't have much time left now for leisurely breakfasts or daydreaming, but that is okay with me! My days are occupied instead by working at the Anti Mafia Museum in Corleone, and by chasing after my one and a half year old ball of energy. I want to inspire myself with the things going on all around me...
- Italia Summer 2007-- Family, Friends and Food at A...
- Cannoli Siciliani!
- Italia Summer 2007-Rome, Family, Agriturismo
- Italia Summer 2007- Bridal Sonia, Ferry at Messina...
- Italia Summer 2007-Farm, Wedding, Corleone
- Spring Wedding
- Teaching at Eastern Commerce C. I.
- Orange Cake~
- Foods of Winter I
- The Foods of Winter II