09 July 2006

Forza Italia!!!

Antonio is pictured with a random soccer fan holding a clever sign... We walked up and down our strip, St. Clair West, for a couple of hours with my parents, and ended up eating dinner at Marcello's. It's 10:45 pm and I can still hear the fans celebrating out my window! Thank goodness it's only once every 4 years because Antonio yelled loud enough for our entire building-- though I'm usually not very fond of watching soccer, I got into it near the end, and on St. Clair held my own with whistle blowing, flag waving and the like! Auguri everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... Qualche giorno in piĆ¹ e avresti accolto i campioni insieme alle Frecce Tricolori!
zia Susy

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Kristina!

Viva l'Italia!!!

While I watched the game with friends in Richmond Hill, we made our way down to St. Clair at around 9 p.m. It was crazy!

And great fun!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

zia-- Lo so! Antonio sperava che saremmo stati li per tutte le partite... Grazie per tutto zia, spero che quest' anno passi veloce e che ci vediamo presto. Un bacio a tutti!

Ivonne-- It was totally nuts on St. Clair! My parents told me that I was there with them in '82 when Italy won (as a two year old!)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

i love this photo!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home