23 March 2006

Raspberry, candied orange peel & bittersweet chocolate clafouti~

Place about 2- 3 cups of your desired fruit and/ or garnishes in the bottom of a buttered 10 inch dish. In a blender/ food processor whiz together 4 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla or other flavouring, 3/4 cup flour, 1/4 or 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tbsp butter. Pour the mixture over the fruit and bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour, until puffy and golden and a knife inserted comes out clean. Voila! If you put this in the oven before you begin to cook supper, you will have a warm, wholesome dessert in no time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristina,

I see that you are a very talented baker! That just makes my heart smile. I've never tried clafouti. Yours looks wonderful and I think you've inspired me to give it a try!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home